Comunidad hispanohablante de Pen Spinning

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: PMWT13 R2 - Fotos y resultados
NotaPublicado: 22 Ene 2013, 4:33 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

PMWT13 R2 - Fotos y resultados

Las puntuaciones que se le dan a cada mod han cambiado, volviendose mas complejas. En vez de un solo criterio (como se ajustaba al tema de la ronda), han votado sobre 5 (originalidad, estética, innovación, nuevo concepto (tema de esta ronda), y preferencia)

Además, se han enviado las características de cada mod (longitud y peso sobre todo) y en un caso, un comentario/reflexión.

Post original en The spyre [R2 - Fotos]
Post original en UPSB [R2 - Resultados]

Tema de la ronda 2: Nuevo concepto

Participantes (Novedades respecto a la r1! ):
Oculto:
FPSB:
Taeko (No pudo participar en la R1 por razones médicas, a la r2 si envía)
V-T

PPP:
CRiS (No ha enviado nada a la R1)

MYPSC:
Wilsonouh
D.vide (No ha enviado nada a la R1)

VNPSB:
LNTPhat

GPC:
Syrti
Vento
Kerskuri (No ha enviado nada a la R2)

1º puesto: Modder 2
Mod:
Oculto:
Características:
Peso ~ VGG Mod
Longitud: 23cm (Más o menos ajustable)
cop = cog
Imagen

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 4+4+4+5= 17
Estética /6: 4+4+4+4= 16
Innovación /4: 3+4+4+5= 16
Nuevo concepto /10: 10+8+9+9= 36
Preferencia /1: 1+0+0+1= 2

87/104
16,75/20

2º puesto: Modder 6
Mod:
Oculto:
Imagen

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 4+5+4+5= 18
Estética /6: 2+3+4+3= 12
Innovación /4: 3+4+4+4= 15
Nuevo concepto /10: 6+7+9+10= 32
Preferencia /1: 0+0+1+1= 2

79/104
15,20/20

3º puesto: Modder 3
Mod:
Oculto:
Materiales:
2x Edding 305
2x Signo Broad

Características:
Peso: ~11g
Longitud: 20,5cm
Imagen

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 4+4+3+5= 16
Estética /6: 6+4+3+5= 15
Innovación /4: 3+3+3+3= 12
Nuevo concepto /10: 8+7+7+6= 28

73/104
14,04/20

4º puesto: Modder 4
Mod:
Oculto:
Imagen
Video - Rapidshare

Sorry for my baaaad english T-T

Ok, so what’s Modding ?
Some say it is a practice that can transform our pens to make mods, then spin it. Others say it is an art in constant evolution. Now if we want to make progress, it’s not enough to make the mod the most aesthetic possible. We must seek new concepts. The aesthetics will come after. I have learned over the years as modder that appearance does not mean simply beautiful. It means the idea. Too few people think this way.

For this round, I am on the side of the second definition quoted above.

My idea is simple while providing a visually complex mod: a combination between Double Sided and Single Sided.

I called it “Dizziness”. Indeed, when we trying to classify (either Double Sided (DoS) or Single Sided (SiS)), we’re uncomfortable. The characteristics of the mod are contradictory. Let me explain:
At first glance, the mod is very similar to a DoS since it seems to be symmetrical (2 bodies on vortex, even some basic DoS), and has two caps. But if you look a little closer, we can see that the bodies are not the same length (1cm difference) and both caps are not the same.
After this, study more closely the caps. The end G3 cap is modded as a DoS, is to say that the tip is pointing outwards from the mod, the cap is in turn overthrown. The end of the ACT cap is modded as SiS, that is to say that the tip is pointing inside the cap, it always reversed. Pens used to mod mods SiS found to be modded mods as DoS and vice versa.

Contrary to all the new mods you can see, I decided to Dizziness not apply the fundamental rule of DoS, that is to say, the CoG = CoP. Too many people looking to apply, even on SiS. It kills the mods, deprives them a certain feeling when we spin it. Why are we looking for ease? To evolve faster? Do not you think this rule is rather a barrier to the future of the PS, so standardizing all styles?

Concerning the coat of the mod, It is made of 4 parts:
- Part with transparent outsert and unicolor insert in the G3 body which is supposed to represent the SiS part;
- Part with normal outsert at the level of CT body to represent the DoS part;
- Part with bicolor insert at Cape G3
- Part with normal outsert + tapecut on the heading of the ACT cap.
All styles of dressing mods are included (tape, transparent/normal outsert, unicolor / bicolor insert taking into account that the white and black are colors).

Let us study the definition of “Double Sided”:
Mod symmetrically at the composition (pens) and may be asymmetrical in terms of the wrap. For example, a dr.kt is not symmetrical if the grips are differents colors, or a Makin KT is asymmetric if the pattern drawn by the tape does not show any symmetry.
Here is the opposite. Dizziness composition is asymmetric but the pattern is repeated twice (http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/488543whitebyyampx4.jpg), but with different equipment. So there is a symmetry in the wrap, which could make us think a DoS without thinking.

I think about a concept that could be reused in the future by anyone and not only create a concept for the tournament, not feasible for some (for example, Poseidon by Kam).
This new concept will allow us therefore to revisit the existing mods, only between DoS and SiS. For example by combining between Impact MX and Killergel that we can call later Impact KG http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... pactkg.png
The mod that I present for this round (Dizziness) is in fact a preview of what we can be achieved by combining a DoS with a SiS. Can be observed a clear combination, that is to say that we see in the mod created where each party stops both known mods or a combination blurred, that is to say that we can distinguish where is such and such mod known in the mod created. The example of the Impact KG is a clear combination while Dizziness is one of blurred.

On the background of the photo, I wanted innovate while also disorienting the viewer to feel again uncomfortable. Do not you find it sad mod on a white sheet, decorated I do not know what effects editing software? I present you Street Modding: introducing the mod in an unusual place, more or less unusual outside the family home. Different choices are possible:
- Try to remove the mod with the decor (little use since the interest of photographing the mod is to show how it is modded)
- Try to bring out the mod, with a choice of colors wisely chooses between the decor and mod;
- Create a gap between the model and decor;
- Show people that the PS can be practiced anywhere, in this case the outside.

What I want to create is a combination between a DoS and SiS known, and not a combination of DoS / DoS or SiS / SiS. Then take:
- Part SiS front extremity (that is to say tip extremity) and not the cap extremity because it is an idea already exploited by some modders (Minwoo Mod for example: front a DoS and back a SiS);
- Part lambda DoS.

Do not worry, there is still one last part to make by yourself: create a combination blurred or clear. Which mean that the impact KG in blurred combination will not necessarily be the same as the one I just showed you above! Appearance mods can be almost infinite, since a combination of blurred / clear for a given mod is not the same for everyone!

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 4+3+3+5= 15
Estética /6: 5+4+4+6= 19
Innovación /4: 3+2+3+3= 11
Nuevo concepto /10: 4+6+7+8= 25

72/104
13,85/20

5º puesto: Modder 5
Mod:
Oculto:
Imagen
Imagen

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 4+3+3+2= 12
Estética /6: 3+5+5+3= 16
Innovación /4: 2+2+3+2= 9
Nuevo concepto /10: 2+6+6+4= 18
Preferencia /1: 0+1+0+0= 1

56/104
10,77/20

6º puesto: Modder 1
Mod:
Oculto:
Características:
COP=COG
Longitud: 19.4cm
Peso: 25g

Imagen

Puntuación:
Oculto:
Originalidad /5: 5+2+2+3= 12
Estética /6: 1+3+2+3= 9
Innovación /4: 1+1+1+1= 4
Nuevo concepto /10: 0+3+2+2= 7
Preferencia /1: 0+0+0+0= 0

32/104
6,15/20

El tema para la R3 es un "mod divertido/gracioso". Es un tema interesante jajaja

Asunto: Re: PMWT13 R2 - Fotos y resultados
NotaPublicado: 22 Ene 2013, 5:05 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

Me ecanta el Dr. Mod y el screw this mod, pero me parece que debe ser un piedro.

Asunto: Re: PMWT13 R2 - Fotos y resultados
NotaPublicado: 22 Ene 2013, 5:17 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

El Dr mod tiene bastante pinta de piedro, pero el screw this encima te lo dice xDDDD

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ]