Miembro
Miembro

Alias 1 vs Yeh 4 - Ganador: Yeh
Freeman 5 vs Avalion 0 - Ganador: Freeman
AzuL 3 vs Mogac 2 - Ganador: AzuL
Vikroal 5 vs Dry0n 0 - Ganador: Vikroal

Juez 1:

Oculto:
Alias vs Yeh : Both two people have good combo, but Yeh's combo's smoothness and difficulty is a little better than Alia. At Yeh's combo's 0:06 and 0:07, the direction change is nicely done. Winner: Yeh.

Freeman vs Avalion: Freeman's combo is very unique and a lot smoother than Avalion. Avalion's combo has some nice tricks, but they're not done very well. Winner: Freeman.
AzuL vs Mogac: Both two people use some difficult tricks in the combo, but AzuL has better variation and combo structure. Winner: AzuL.

Vikroal vs Dry0n: Vikroal's combo's overall appearance is a lot better than Dry0n's combo. Two-hand, arm rolling, aerial make Vikroal's combo more impressive. Dry0n's combo is relatively simple. Winner: Vikroal.

Juez 2:

Oculto:
*mogac > more fluent and same level during all combo, azul was nice beggining but lame after
(21:57) Nº2 - v ı: vik > this combo is constructed and not only "spam" and long hair > all
alias > more fluent more busts
(21:58) Nº2 - v ı: Juez 2 dice (21:28):
*vote for freeman
*cus
*Hairs make his spin more viril.
Nº2 - v ı K (: [V&V][/vikroal2] 生涯旋転 - β dice (21:28):
*omg xDDDDDDDD I'll post it, you should know
Juez 2 dice (21:28):
*virile*
*ai nou

Juez 3:

Oculto:
Alias vs Yeh >> Yeh
Both of them had a very nice smooth and a good and linear speed.
Alias combo althought was very simple and with nothing special
Yeh combo was very stylish with some very nice linkages and with a pretty good finisher.

Freeman vs Avalion >> Freeman
Freeman's combo was very clean and with a perfect smooth. The finger twirl aerial was just amazing and the finisher was very interessant too.
Avalion's combo was nice, but had some smooth faillures. It has some very nice hybrids and the ninja hai tua in the end was good.
AzuL vs Mogac >> AzuL
The hardest one
Mogac's combo was faster but less smoother than Azul's one.
Mogac put more kinda of power tricks in his combos, making it more difficult, but poor in creativity, when whe know that "everyone" are using them too (or at least trying to)
Azul, by the other side, used more unusual linkages, some not that easy. With this his combo was very preety and with a good difficulty.

Vikroal vs Dry0n >> VikroaL
Dry0n combo was very poor, he used "sonic > tw sonic" 3 times, ant that killed his combo imo
Vikroal combo was more creative, with a nice arm roll. The finisher was great too, but you almost didn't catch it xD. It had some smooth failures.

Juez 4:
Oculto:
Alias vs Yeh = Yeh

Aunque la estética del combo de Alias es mejor que la de Yeh, es inferior técnicamente. También es más agradable a la vista y un poco menos entrecortado que el de Yeh.
En cambio Yeh nos ofrece un combo un poco más técnico aunque más entrecortado.
Es una batalla muy ajustada, pero le doy mi voto a Yeh en esta batalla.

Avalion vs Freeman = Freeman

Freeman domina la creatividad y el combo en sí, a pesar de que el combo da la impresión de ser más difícil de lo que es en realidad. Avalion nos deja un bonito finisher de triple bust > handbak rev. La construcción del combo parece interesante a pesar de que está compuesto de buenos híbridos, pero desafortunadamente tiene pequeños problemas en medio del combo que no deberían tenerse.

Azul Vs Mogac = Azul

Precioso combo por parte de AzuL, con buen control, fluído y técnico a la vez, muy agradable a la vista. Lástima el finisher a pesar de todo.
Por parte de Mogac un combo muy bueno, aunque un poco entrecortado.

Vikroal vs DryOn = Vikroal

Combate muy ajustado, Vikroal es un poco más técnico, y muestra una leve influencia del spinner japonés HAL. Tiene un finisher interesante.
Dry0n me recuerda un poco a Fratleym, aunque aún no sea como él. Un combo interesante pero que queda por debajo del de su adversario.

Juez 5:

Oculto:
Alias vs Yeh: Winner: yeh, because he had a better combo constructon and difficulty, but i think he shoould work on his smoothness a bit. Alias was smooth but when he did his more difficult stuff it got kind of choppy and he should work on his finishers a bit :P

Freeman vs Avalion: Winner: Freeman. He was smoother and very creative. I love that waters and this is the first time i have ever seen that finisher done :-O. Avalion was very good too but didnt show the creativity or smoothness that freeman did and even though his use of power tricks was good it wasnt enough i think :P

AzuL vs Mogac: wow... hard to judge :P I think Mogac wins this one because his difficulty was quite a bit higher that azul's and his smoothness was consistent throughout the video. His swivels need a bit of work tho to become completely fluent tho. Azul was a just a bit smoother Mogac and i really liked his sidespin. His use of tricks was splendid...if he had upped his difficulty just a tiny bit more i would have given the round to him.

VikroaL vs dry0n: Vikroal = winner because you both seemed to have nice concepts in the combos and i like dryon's first trick where he held it but after that the combo imo got a bit spammy, it started to drag on a bit and for Vikroal i liked his creativity and he inclded more than dryon but in between it still seemed a bit like amazing trick spam amazing trick spam >< and both finishers were a bit sketchy imo but both of them did well and i like the combos.

El sorteo para R5 queda así:

Yeh vs Freeman
Vik vs AzuL

La deadline para los combos será el domingo 28 de febrero a las 32:59, como la otra vez.

Un saludo y disculpadnos por el retraso (mental).

Asunto: Re: TMC R4 Resultados + R5
NotaPublicado: 15 Feb 2010, 7:20 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

Citar:
la deadline para los combos será el domingo 28 de febrero a las 32:59, como la otra vez.

:panpan:

NotaPublicado: 15 Feb 2010, 7:25 pm 
Administrador
Administrador

Deleko escribió:
Citar:
la deadline para los combos será el domingo 28 de febrero a las 32:59, como la otra vez.

:panpan:

:panpan: :panpan:

Enhorabuena a los que pasamos a semifinales! :_D
Aunque bueh, mi viaje termina aquí, derrotar a AzuL es imposible para mí ^^u
Suerte a todos igualmente! :)
Btw dry0n, good game <3

NotaPublicado: 15 Feb 2010, 11:28 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

Vikroal escribió:
Aunque bueh, mi viaje termina aquí, derrotar a AzuL es imposible para mí ^^u

Eso mismo pensé yo en cierta ocasión... xd.
Mucha suerte.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 4 mensajes ]