Comunidad hispanohablante de Pen Spinning

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: SAPSA is now Online
NotaPublicado: 20 Abr 2015, 8:04 pm 
Nuevo
Nuevo

SAPSA - South America Pen Spinning Association

I posted some days ago about an association of spinners from South America, idealized by spinners from Brazil, we have support in Brazil for take the idea and we made the first version of the forum

So, If you want to make part of South America Pen Spinning Association, register in the link bellow, I oppened it for new members last night, so the forum does not have much information for now, but I hope we all can do something awesome :D

Btw, in the post of Rules and Introduction, we teach how to use the Translator
In Brazil we speak Portuguese, so, all of the initial posts are written in Brazilian Portuguese, then we put a translator in the right bar of the forum

Hope you all enjoy :D

SAPSA
SAPSA - Rules and Introduction

Asunto: Re: SAPSA is now Online
NotaPublicado: 22 Abr 2015, 5:31 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

Hey dude! No offence intended but since portuguese isn't the most spoken language in SA, why you do the board in portuguese? I mean... Why don'tmyou better build it into english (or even spanish just because the are more spanish talkers countries in South America than portuguese)?

Anyways, good luck with the project :). Maybe I'll register :)

(11:53:27) RPD: si spsc la hubiera organizado freeman y mgj ahora estabamos todos con kisuke en upsb

NotaPublicado: 23 Abr 2015, 12:08 am 
Miembro
Miembro

Antes de que me acuseis de doble post >:C

***Respuesta de Vs4 que no puede escribir aqui (para los que os pueda interesar):

Vs4 escribió:
I'm blocked in the Area, so I cant answer in the post

The forum is in Portuguese, cause ALL the first members are brazilian, then I just put a Translator

When more people come from other countrys We will transcribe all pages to spanish and everything haha, but at start all members still from Brazil

Alright, I thought you talked to any other spinners from more countries than brazil :)
So as I said, good luck with the project and best wishes of grow up :D

(11:53:27) RPD: si spsc la hubiera organizado freeman y mgj ahora estabamos todos con kisuke en upsb

NotaPublicado: 23 Abr 2015, 9:11 pm 
Administrador
Administrador

Bueno creo que es un poco estúpido que Vs4 no pueda postear aquí, así que le he dado permisos. Aunque no entieno como creó el post si después no puede responder.

Por otra parte, veo muy trabajoso el tener que transcribir después todos los posts a español, y dudo de la fiabilidad de un traductor adherido al foro, siempre habrá frases como "que plumamod usan para hilar?"

NotaPublicado: 24 Abr 2015, 1:50 am 
Nuevo
Nuevo

What we will do is not transcribe all the posts to spanish, but write all of then like they can be translated, and made a "change" version of the Home in Spanish for people change when they want

In communication part, Portuguese and Spanish are very similar, actually, I never study Spanish but I can understand all you say, so at start will be a little difficult, but I think we can choose one official language when it have people using

Btw, When we have the Idea, I search spinnners from all south America, but just brazilians supported, thats why the first version is in portuguese :)

NotaPublicado: 24 Abr 2015, 9:34 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

Freeman, moví yo el post de iniciación hasta aquí. Lo pidió vs4

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ]