Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Penspinning Personality
NotaPublicado: 20 Ene 2010, 4:49 pm 
Administrador
Administrador

Vídeo de s777

s777 escribió:
Regarding the music don't see that as a debunking of educative system.I'm a fervent advocater of its necessity and efficience. I just want to criticize other spinners' influence on our spin. As for many other things we're often living through other people and that's why a lot of spinners are reduced to be some machines who links some tricks without searching anything. They just want to become "famous" to a certain extent, that's even more an illusion in penspinning world , which is quite absurd. Being satisfied of what you do with the pen looks more stable for me, and that's why I urge other spinners to spin just for them.I advocate more individualisme in that domain. I am also quite desepserated of some foolish conflicts which exist in PS and some other arts. I think that penspinning should just be an entertainement and doesn't have any value. Don't make penspinning too important and don't look for things real value. You may be disapointed ...

Si alguien del Gremio de Traductores quiere entretenerse a traducirlo allá él :haha:

Asunto: Re: Penspinning Personality
NotaPublicado: 20 Ene 2010, 6:36 pm 
Miembro
Miembro

tiene toda la razon del mundo..., traduccion en plan resumido: que hagais penspinning por vosotros ya que es un hobby o arte cuyo objetivo es entrener y divertir, y no por llegar a ser famosos o estar entre los mejores del mundo para que los demas os digas cosas como :adora: :2y2: :aggg: :pelot:

Asunto: Re: Penspinning Personality
NotaPublicado: 22 Ene 2010, 9:59 pm 
Administrador
Administrador

De hecho se centra más en reconocer a aquellos spinners creativos, que buscan nuevos links y trucos y no en hacer tantos Bak Rev y Handaround como sea posible, cosa demasiado vista últimamente, sobre todo por los nuevos spinners.

EDIT:

En los comentarios de youtube sobre el vídeo se originó un debate sobre los nuevos spinners y como ha cambiado la visión del PS para éstos en el último año. Dejo algunos quotes que me han parecido interesantes:

s777 escribió:
A lot of beginners penspinners don't share the same vision of penspinning as more experienced one ... Creativity isn't evident to see for someone who don't know what PS is,a lot of people are focused on hard tricks.

neoknux escribió:
but its not peem he is aiming at, its the countless amount of people that follow peem that is his concern. Collabs these days are becoming boring, everyone is doing the same openers, same finishers, same tricks.

[...]

I think he, and many including myself, feel that pen spinning has changed from original moves and linking. What was a community with clearly definite differences in styles has become a monotonous compilation of everyone doing the same tricks, and people worried with " i cant do fl ta => palm spin CONT i HAVE to learn it to peems level" or " must do busts bc champ does bust" but its not peems fault. but hopefully all pen spinning communities will become aware.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ]